Yes…I want to schedule my online appointment or FREE in-home tasting!
Meet with a Wellness Consultant online or in-person to learn more.
In-person appointments feature a Chef’s Sampler including a variety of our
Farm-Sourced Beef, Chicken, and Organic Vegetables.
Contact-free delivery available!
Fill out the form or call 800-492-5592 to get started today!
We’ll Even Let You Try Us For Free!
Schedule your free tasting so you can taste the quality of our food and experience the ease of the Heartland lifestyle. Each farm-sourced tasting will include your custom selection from these farm-specific options. Choose 4 proteins and 1 vegetable:
- Creekstone Farms Beef Steaks
- Filet Mignon
- NY Strip
- Murray’s Farm Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Pepper
- Creekstone Farms Steak Burgers
- Ground Chuck Blend
- Home Grown Farms Organic Vegetables
- Green Beans
- Mixed Veggies (carrots, corn, peas, green beans)
- Heritage Farms Cheshire Pork
- Pork Chop
- True North Seafood
- Atlantic Salmon
- Wild Sockeye Salmon
Simply submit your information and we will contact you to confirm your selections and tasting time.
Please note that we currently deliver to the Mid-Atlantic area, from Richmond, Charlottesville, and Northern Virginia all the way through Maryland, Delaware, the panhandle of West Virginia, Southern PA, and South Carolina.
Limited quantities. Some restrictions may apply.
Why We’re Different:
- Convenient 10-minute defrost feature; eliminates the need to plan meals in advance
- Meats have a 2-year shelf life due to flash/quick freezing process
- 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee
- Heartland is a custom house! All orders cut and packaged to your specifications
- 100% Chemical Free with no additives… A True Never Ever Program
- We’ll even let you try us for FREE!
Affordable Plans delivered for as low as $3.95 a meal
- Eliminate the time you spend in the grocery store.
- Discount membership options available.
Not Your Typical Grocery Delivery Service
Delivering Quality Farm-Sourced Meats & Organic Vegetables to Families for More Than 75 Years
If you want to skip the grocery store or just simply want to buy healthier, more natural and organic foods, then you’re in the right place.
If you’re looking for the future of farm-to-table, then look no further than Heartland Foods.