These Contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for marketing purposes. Participation in the Contests implies an understanding and acceptance of all rules.
12 Days of Christmas Contests
Contests start at 10:00 a.m. EST on December 12, 2021, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 23, 2021 (Last day to enter is December 23, 2021)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Contests are open only to residents within a 2 day shipping range of Frederick, MD United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
- TO ENTER: Enter the Contests by going to https://www.facebook.com/Heartlandfoods/ (the “Heartland Foods Facebook page”) and visiting the landing page on the social media posts during the Contests period or by visiting the Heartland Foodies Group page and contributing a response to said post. By reading these Official Rules and following the online instructions to enter you agree to all Contest terms and conditions. Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p. EST on December 23, 2021. Submissions are only accepted through the Official Heartland Foods Facebook page posts. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method, or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification.
- LIMITATIONS: Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, and interns of Heartland Foods and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, distributors, and their respective agents, officers, directors, managers, vendors or franchise partners, and members of the immediate families and household members of each are not eligible. The term “members of the immediate families” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- PRIZES: Twelve (12) prize winners (“Winners”) will be eligible to receive one (1) Tub of cookie DoughThe above-mentioned Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable; no substitutions are allowed except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion if featured prize becomes unavailable.
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: ODDS OF WINNING THE CONTESTS WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SATISFYING THE ENTRY AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- PROCEDURES: The random selection of twelve (12) Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received starting on December 12, 2021, and ending on December 23, 2021. If applicable, no individual will be eligible to win more than one (1) Prize.
- WINNERS: The Winner(s) will be notified by direct message within forty-eight (48) hours of the selection. The Winner(s) will be required to confirm his/her/their name, address, and email address, or the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If a Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a Winner is unable to be contacted via methods discussed herein, Sponsor will have the right, but not the obligation, to select an alternate winner. By entering and accepting a Prize, the Winner(s) hereby grant(s) an irrevocable sub-license and absolute right and permission to Sponsor, and its related subsidiaries and affiliates, to use his/her/their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, except where prohibited. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an account holder means the natural person assigned to such account by Facebook, Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning account addresses for the domain and number associated with such account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an account will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All offers are non-transferable.
- RESERVATIONS: By entering these Contests, you accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software including but not limited to any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computers relating to or resulting from participation in these contests; inability to access the entry post or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, illegible garbled or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contests, in whole or in part, and randomly award the Prize(s) from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor should fraud, virus, bugs, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration or security of the Contests.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Each Winner assumes liability for losses or injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contests, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. By entering these Contests, you release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Facebook, Sponsor, and all of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, and their respective directors, officers, managers, members, employees and agents (“Sponsor Parties”) from any and all liability for injuries to any person (including death), or property, loss or damage of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from or in connection with the Contests or acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any Prize and waive any and all claims against Sponsor Parties for any and all such injuries, loss or damage.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: SPONSOR PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR PARTIES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- DISPUTES: Sponsor will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Official Rules. Its decision will be final and binding.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Contests and all of the related pages, contents, and code are the copyright of Sponsor and its related subsidiaries, and affiliates. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: These Contests are subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. These Contests and Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within Frederick County, State of Maryland will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to these contests and these Official Rules. In the event that the Contests are challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Contests, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the released parties will not have any liability to entrants who are disqualified due to such action.